Chapter 11 – Belt drive cover
The right and rear slightly protruding belt drives of the XY axes can be fitted with covers.
The covers are not a must, here everyone can decide after personal taste which he likes better. They each consist of a printed part and a lasered part.
The covers are fastened with only one screw each.
For the rear cover, a nut holder must be screwed into the housing of the TR from the inside.
The nut for the side cover is located in a bearing holder on the XY axis. Do not forget these during installation.
- Chapter 0 – Introduction
- Chapter 1 – Housing
- Chapter 2 – Z axis
- Chapter 3 – XY axis system
- Chapter 4 – Heated Bed
- Chapter 5 – Cooling
- Chapter 6 – Extruder
- Chapter 7 – Hotend
- Chapter 8 – Electronics
- Chapter 9 – Spool roller
- Chapter 10 – Silicone parts
- Chapter 11 – Option: Belt drive cover
- Chapter 12 – Option: Rasberry Pi Zero
- Chapter 13 – Option: UPS for the pi
- Chapter 14 – BOM / Downloads
- Chapter 15 – FAQ
- Chapter 16 – Samples
- Chapter 17 – Concluding remarks